This DMAPI implements bridge requests using HTTP GET requests to TGS. It has no security restrictions.
- __interop_version.dm contains the version of the API used between the DMAPI and TGS.
- _defines.dm contains constant definitions.
- api.dm contains the bulk of the API code.
- bridge.dm contains functions related to making bridge requests.
- chunking.dm contains common function for splitting large raw data sets into chunks BYOND can natively process.
- commands.dm contains functions relating to
- serializers.dm contains function to help convert interop
/datums into a JSON encodable
- topic.dm contains functions related to processing topic requests.
- undefs.dm Undoes the work of